WHAT BETTER WAY TO LAUNCH YOUR NEW SERVICE OR PRODUCT, THAN WITH A SALES PAGE THAT SELLS IT FOR YOU?
IT IS WHEN YOU KNOW HOW TO WRITE YOUR PERFECT SALES PAGE, THAT YOU TURN VISITORS INTO CLIENTS & CUSTOMERS.
Does any of this sound like you?
- You have an amazing new service or product you poured your heart into and you know will help others - but you don’t know how to actually go about selling it
- You know you need a sales page, but you don’t know where to start - or what to put on it
- You already tried setting up a sales page, but no one or only few people bought
- Frustration and near anxiety is getting to you, and you dream of having someone to take you by the hand and guide you through the process step-by-step
- Or - you may be a copywriter that simply want to learn how to build amazing sales pages for your clients
Either way - I’ve been in your shoes! When I created my first online course, I spent months creating an incredible program, but only had 9 students sign up (which, I admit, is better than what many others experience on their first launch).
I was ready to throw in the towel, but the stubborn part of me refused to give in, and instead I convinced myself to keep plugging away.
While I have been an editor in writing since 1996, copywriting and sales pages was not the kind of text I was used to dealing with - but after studying the best practices of what feels like thousands of successful course creators, and trying a million different formats and types of content, I finally figured out a sales page formula that actually works!
EVERY . SINGLE . TIME !
In fact, with the simple structure and step-by-step process I've created here, anyone can put together a sales page that converts visitors into happy customers. And once you know how, you never again have to wonder.
With Write Your Perfect Sales Page That Convert, I’m going to show you how to finally get the sales you deserve for your own service or product.
In fact, I’ll take you by your virtual hand and walk you through each of the steps….
This means that you’ll never be overwhelmed. You simply follow along, one step at the time, by taking the guided action steps at the end of each module before moving on to the next.
Actually, by the end of this course you’ll come away with your very own sales page. You'll have it all structured and written out, ready to plug into any sales page builder you choose.
I’ll even share my favorite tools to creating the pages themselves which you or anyone can use, no matter what your tech skills are.
Once you're done with this course, you’ll finally be ready to get your product out in front of your ideal clients - those you know you can help. And not only that. They'll be eager to buy once they’ve read your sales page, as they'll know that your service or product is exactly what they need and will help them.
And this is when you’ll start seeing those sales flow in - even while you’re busy doing other things.
HERE'S WHAT YOU'LL LEARN IN WRITE YOUR PERFECT SALES PAGE THAT CONVERT
In Write Your Perfect Sales Page That Convert, you’re going to take a fresh look at your product from the perspective of your ideal client or customer, if you will. Then you’re going to plan out the exact content you’ll put on your sales page, based on the psychology of what’s proven to entice and win the over.
You’ll learn how to walk your visitors through a story that leads to them naturally saying ‘yes’ to buying your product.
BY THE END OF THIS COURSE YOU'LL BE ABLE TO...
- Make sure your page contains everything to make the conversions you need.
- Write sales copy that speaks to your ideal customer and creates an immediate connection.
- Show you have the solution your ideal clients are searching for.
- Choose and clearly explain your pricing strategy, making it easy for people to say “Yes” while meeting your desired revenue goal.
- Write sales copy that sells - consistently and throughout your sales page.
- Grab your visitor’s attention right from the beginning and keep them reading.
- Reassure clients that they’re making the right decision buying from you.
- Eliminate any barriers to purchase by addressing common objections.
- Motivate prospective buyers to take immediate action, rather than putting off their decision.
- Organize the flow of your page, so that it tells a story that leads to a purchase.
- Design a sales page that applies proven best practices for the highest conversions from visitor to paying client or customer.
THIS IS WHAT WE'LL COVER INSIDE
WRITE YOUR PERFECT SALES PAGE THAT CONVERT
Module 1: Get Inspired
In the first module, you'll learn the key elements of a high converting sales page, so you can ensure your page contains everything to help you make the conversions you desire.
Module 2: Target Your Ideal Customer
Next, you’ll learn how to go deeper into your ideal customer profile as it relates to your service or product - and your solution - so you can write sales copy that truly resonates with your desired clients from the start.
Module 3: Define the Unique Value of Your Offer
You’ll then learn how the benefits of your product or service provide value by addressing the pain your customers are experiencing. You'll write - or revise - a UVP (Unique Value Proposition) for your page and look for ways to add more value to your offer, so you can let your visitors know that you have the solution they are searching for.
Module 4: Choose Your Pricing Strategy
In Module 4, you’ll explore pricing strategies and how to choose one to suit your product and your business model. You’ll weigh up value vs. price and decide on a suitable page length so that you can offer pricing that demonstrates the value of your offer and make it easy for customers to say "Yes" to buying.
Module 5: Draft Persuasive Sales Copy
Next, you’ll learn some basic copywriting skills and how to your research on your ideal customers to communicate powerfully with them on your sales page. Here you'll learn how to explain the promised outcomes of your offer and how to use copywriting formulas to attract and convert exactly those clients who will benefit the most.
Module 6: Engage Your Visitors at a Glance
In Module 6, you’ll learn how to create a headline that your ideal customer can't resist, and introductory copy that keeps them reading through the page. Then you'll learn how to write your own story and use video to increase your conversions.
Module 7: Inspire Trust
You’ll continue by learning the different ways you can inspire trust - how to show you are knowledgeable in your field and can deliver results. You'll learn how to use testimonials and plan your guarantee and refund policies, so that sales page visitors will be reassured they're making the right decision when they buy.
Module 8: Anticipate Objections
In Module 8, you'll identify common objections and learn how to preempt them in your sales copy. By preparing for objections, you can create sales copy and an FAQ section that eliminates potential customers’ barriers to purchase.
Module 9: Use Urgency and Scarcity in Your Sales Copy
You’ll then learn how to use psychology in your sales copy, how to introduce urgency and scarcity, and how to remain true to yourself while motivating visitors to take immediate action.
Module 10: Make Your Sales Page Flow Towards a Sale
In Module 10, you’ll learn how to write effective calls to action and how to put all their sales page elements together using a proven template, in an order that logically flows towards a sale.
Module 11: Use Design to Increase Conversions
Now that you’ve completed all the content for your sales page, you'll learn about the critical page design factors that influence engagement. You’ll even get a checklist to make sure you’ve addressed the most important visual elements on your sales page so that your visitors will read your copy and make the decision to buy.
Module 12: Review and Refine
In this last module, you’ll do some final action planning. You'll also gain some valuable tips for how to measure the success of your sales page, a few technical aspects of the page, the importance of split testing, and options to add extra features such as live chats and exit redirects.
And, to make it as easy as possible for you to create your sales page, here’s EXACTLY what you’ll be getting when you register for Sales Pages that Convert:
- 12 step-by-step videos – showing you what you need to know to create your sales page
- Action Guide - Worksheets that go with each video, for creating your sales page content
- The Sales Page Template – To fill in once and then reuse whenever you’re planning a sales page
- Cheat Sheet – A high-level summary of the course that you can reference at any time
- Lifetime access to the online course and the materials - If I'd choose to shut my company down at any point, you'll get to download the course videos for your own, private use.
ENROLL NOW & BEGIN TO WRITE YOUR PERFECT SALES PAGE THAT CONVERT TODAY
30-DAY MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE
If, after completing all the modules in the course - and doing the actual work - you’re not happy with the quality of the information you've received, just let me know and I’ll personally review your sales page to see where I think it can improve.
If you’re still not happy, I’ll give you a full refund.
FREQUENTLY ASKES QUESTIONS
How long will I have access to the course?
You’ll get lifetime access to all the video training and downloads, so you can always come back when you need to create another sales page.
What if I’m not happy?
Give yourself up to 30 days to go through the materials and create all the copy for your sales page.
Do. The. Work.
If you do your part, then you'll have your ready sales page at the end of the course, I promise you.
If you do the work, but you’re not happy with what you created, contact me and I’ll review your page personally and give you tips on where to improve.
Where do I go for help?
You can always reach out to me or my assistant here or click the golden symbol to the bottom right for a chat. We may not be available immediately, but ask your question and leave your email, and one of us will get back to you.